Rss Feed
Tweeter button
Facebook button
Digg button
Stumbleupon button

More Insanity Recipes

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “More Insanity Recipes”.

15 Responses to “More Insanity Recipes”

1. Angie says:

I love these and can’t wait to try some of them out! This def solves some of my eating dilemmas! Thank you!! xox

2. admin says:

So glad that you are going to try some of these out! Would love to know what you think of them when you try them out!!

3. Shanika says:

Great recipew. I’d like to see some different ways of making chicken if you have any. It gets boring after awhile to eat the same kind of chicken all the time.
    Thanks

4. admin says:

Hey Thanks for commenting on my recipes!! I will definitely do a post on just chicken recipes for you soon!! I completely understand eating the same chicken all the time! So just keep checking the site for more chicken recipes!!

5. mindy says:

Love the new recipes, thanks girl!! :)

6. yari says:

For the pizza recipe, how many servings is that, is it 4? do you eat 1 whole pita which makes two lil pies or one split circle? Is this a complete meal or a snack? So its two pita bread split in half, so you’ll have four circles, right? and add all the ingridients on all of them?

I really dont know much of dieting, so I dont want to over it.

7. admin says:

You eat one whole pita for one serving ;) What I do is keep it whole and then add the toppings and cook :) Works the best :) Let me know if you need any help with anything and here is my email coachmelinda8@yahoo.com

8. Billy says:

Are all of these recipes around 300 calories?

9. CheyenneHand says:

Im ten and me and my step-sis are trying to lose some weight.She has a little muffin top because her mom is always working so she can’t swim or play outside.But anyway,I got really frustrated trying to find good recipes,so your a life saver!Thank you and Mr.Josh over there!Also,can you make a recipe for noodles and an orange smoothie?I love them but sometimes they’re unhealthy.(Yuck…)Send me the recipe,please,at my email:cheyennehand@yahoo.com!

Happy weight losing you two!!

10. admin says:

Well I really appreciate you messaging me :) I’m more than happy to make you a recipe for both! For the noodles you can get whole wheat or no yolk noodles :) Soba noodles are also really good you can get them in your foreign foods aisle in the grocery store! As for the orange smoothie you can take unsweetened almond milk, vanilla whey protein, and orange juice with ice in blender :) Super yummy and GREAT for you! Hope this helps!

11. admin says:

12. September says:

Are all of these recipes at or around 300 calories?

13. JoLynn says:

I am so grateful for these recipes. I love the food Insanity has and can cook them and they taste great, but I am a terrible cook otherwise and can’t think outside the box when it comes to food. When I have a recipe in front of me I succeed but without one my meals turn into messes. Do you know of another place for more recipes like these, or recipes around the same calorie count (300)? Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

14. admin says:

So glad you love these recipes. Not sure of any other places with this low of calories, but you could always google it :)

15. admin says:

Not all of them. But if you arent sure try using myfitnesspal.com to find out exactly how many calories are in each :)